Sewing lessons in the heart of Bellaire, on the south west side of Houston.
- Private Lessons are from $85 for a 2 hour session ($95 on weekends).
- Bring your own machine if you need help using it, or use the studio's machine.
- All supplies are included in the price of the lesson, which make it the best deal in Houston.
- This is a very affordable way to learn. Burda Sewing pattern, or Martha Pullen sewing projects will be used in class.
- Frocktail: Once a month for kids 10 to 16. A cute garment will be made in class. Must bring sewing supplies, fabric and notions.
- American Sewing Guild: Adult. 4th Saturday of each month from 9am - noon. A new sewing technique will be demonstrated at every meeting.
- Show and tell: Must be a ASG member to participate.
Garment construction, pattern making.
Master all 20 lessons to receive a Sewing Certificate from SEW NICE AND EASY.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9am - 5pm.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1pm - 9pm.
Saturday: Lessons by appointment only. 9am - 7pm.